Kernel for Notes Contacts to Outlook
Kernel for Notes Contacts to Outlook Software allows you to convert contact items / address book of Lotus Notes email client to MS Outlook and MS Excel. By performing these steps access to the Notes contacts becomes easy as with this tool you can convert them to PST or Excel sheet format.
Using this efficient software conversion of Notes contacts has been made easy. It allows you to convert individual Names.nsf file and then access the converted file directly using Lotus Domino. Kernel notes contacts to outlook software is one of the safest bet to perform Notes Contacts to Outlook conversion and it does not harm the Domino Server or any User Mailbox while performing the conversion and also assures safe and secure migration.
Kernel software to convert Notes contacts to Outlook gives its users three saving options: Save in new PST, Save in Excel and Save in Existing PST File.
- The software can convert UNLIMITED Notes contacts to Outlook or Excel format.
- It converts contacts from Domino Server.
- The software converts all detail of the contacts.
- It has three Saving options: Save in PST, Save in Excel, Save in Existing PST File
- Lotus Notes: 9.0.1/9.0/8/7/6
- Lotus Domino Server: 8.5.3/8.5/8.0/7.0/6.5/6.0
- MS Outlook : 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- MS Excel : 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
Free to download evaluation version of Kernel for Notes Contacts to Outlook - convert notes contacts to outlook / excel software lets you convert single names.nsf file and save first 5 contact items per folder existing in names.nsf file. Complete contact items can be saved with Full version of the tool.