Lotus Notes to Outlook Tool
Kernel for NSF to PST Software provides email migratory services from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook. It not only migrates the client-side data of Lotus Notes NSF files to MS Outlook PST files but also converts Domino Server files to Exchange Server.
It easily converts each email and every other item from the NSF file to PST format such as attachments, images, notes, journals, appointments, tasks, schedules, to-do item list, sent emails, drafts, alarms, rules, calendar, address book, folder and sub-folders. It is an all-inclusive tool has all features to provide flawless email migratory service.
Native applications only provide support for co-existence and limited migration support. Take help of Kernel for NSF to PST to experience migratory services at its best. There is no need to have technical knowledge or be an expertise in both Lotus Notes to Outlook to perform error free migration. Just select the NSF files from Notes and they get converted into PST format with all the mailboxes and their contents. Even Domino Server mailboxes are converted into new accounts in Exchange Server or PST file. This is normally a tedious task and requires in-depth knowledge about both platforms to perform manual migration. Also, manual migration or other migratory services work one-by-one and thus is a slow process. Despite this, the software is enabled with robust email filters that eases the extraction of specific emails or folders for accomplishing the fast and accurate migration. This software is incredibly fast and provides complete migration of Server-side data.
Key Features of Kernel for NSF to PST::
- Easily convert NSF file to PST file format
- Directly converts Server-side data from Domino Server to Exchange or PST
- Supports Unicode Character Conversion
- It rebuilds folder structure of NSF file into PST file and makes it easy to access with MS Outlook email client
- Integrated with tactical filters having capability to retrieve specific NSF files using certain parameters like date range and item type
- Facilitates PST split feature to fractionate oversized files in PST files in defined size
- Converts multiple NSF files at a time
- Provides option to remove irrelevant folders form the list of folders to be migrated
- Provides option to save converted NSF files into PST and Exchange Server format
- Also, provides option to save converted files in Text or RTF format
- Enables user to utilize CSV file for easy multiple NSF file migration
- Converts emails, attachments, images, notes, journals, appointments, tasks, schedules, folder, sub-folders and all other items from NSF to PST
- Supports the most recent MS Outlook 2016 and MS Exchange Server 2016 applications
- Works proficiently on the latest Windows Operating System
- No technical skills required to operate and has a simple GUI
With Kernel for Notes to Outlook, as you save the converted file, it creates a new PST file which consist every folder from the NSF file and can be accessed with MS Outlook. Also, the option to save items in Exchange Server exports emails of user accounts to an existing Exchange Server profile which can be easily viewed with MS Outlook. Therefore, this software assures complete migration service with minimal manual efforts. The software also supports every version of Lotus Notes and MS Outlook to ascertain that every NSF file can be converted into PST format with ease.
Free Trial Version:
This facility serves as an icing on the cake. The free version can be downloaded and checked without paying any price. This serves two purposes – it ensures that one has to pay only after being satisfied with the product and more importantly one can use it to run a demo test and check the feasibility of migratory service, prior initializing any such practice. The evaluation version enables you to convert one NSF file and save first 10 items from each folder existing in the NSF file. The converted emails then can be saved in PST file and accessed with MS Outlook.
Lotus Notes: 9.0.1/9.0/8/7/6
MS Outlook: MS Outlook 97 and above up to 2016
Lotus Notes Domino Server: 8.5/8.0/7.0/6.5/6.0
Every Version of MS Exchange Server and Hosted Exchange Server