Convert Outlook to Notes
Kernel for PST to NSF is an email migration software program providing migratory services to switch between email clients. This software provides complete assistance in migrating from MS Outlook to Lotus Notes. Outlook PST files can be easily converted into Notes NSF files with all-included data, formatting and structure.
Email migration is a vital decision on any organization’s part and involves major changes in communication services. From migration to employees being accustomed with the new service is a long procedure. It requires careful planning and involvement of best practices to migrate into a new server as there are high chances of losing data. Also, incomplete or unsuccessful migration may put your messaging and collaborative services on hold and this may have detrimental effects on business.
Deploy Kernel for Outlook to Notes to get rid of all email migration related worries. It provides comprehensive migratory services for both client-side as well as server side data. It requires zero manual involvement but provides precise results.
A few clear benefits of choosing Lotus Notes over Outlook are:
- Migrating to Lotus Domino is easier than migrating to a newer version within Exchange.
- Domino server is more flexible than Exchange. Domino exists as the back-end server, and allows end users to use existing Microsoft based clients such as Outlook.
- No need to re-create entries manually in the Domino directory or move the data manually.
- Domino has built-in features to share information, documents, conduct workflows, and interactive instant messaging.
Thus, domino capabilities are certainly enhanced and benefit users to prioritize, organize, share and collaborate. Kernel for Outlook to Notes makes things easier by working as the perfect tool for complete migration. Migrating server mailbox data is another Herculean task. It is time-consuming and it needs to be done precisely or you might land up in awful situations of email data loss or corruption. However, with Kernel, Exchange Server files can be directly converted into Domino server mailboxes.
Key Features of Kernel for PST to NSF includes:
- Converts PST to NSF
- Also converts Exchange databases to Domino Server mailboxes
- Save PST items into new or existing .NSF file
- Supports Unicode character migration also
- Converts every Outlook PST item as emails, contacts, journals, calendars, sent items, tasks, notes, text formatting, email properties, drafts, appointments, alarms, personal folders, attachments, images and every other item
- Supports all versions of Lotus Notes and MS Outlook
The software is extremely easy to work with. Simply select the PST file and Export it. Now click to save PST contents to a new NSF file or to an existing NSF file. Once saved, view all items in Lotus Notes.
Free Demo Version:
Kernel for PST to NSF is available for free evaluation. This trial version is fully functional and allows users to have a complete idea about the migration procedure without paying any price. Evaluate the working of this tool and analyze the results closely. With the free version, first 10 emails and other items per folder of the Outlook PST file can be successfully saved in NSF format. If satisfied with the results, purchase the full version to perform flawless migration with ease.
MS Outlook 2013 (both 32 bit and 64 bit)/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98 and 97
Lotus Notes 9.0.1/9.0/8/7/6 version